IN COMPLIANCE WITH ART. 13 of
Italian Legislative Decree no.196 of 30 June 2003
(Personal data protection code)
This statement is destined to all those who visit and interact with the www.shopinnbrugnato5terre.it website (hereinafter referred to as the Website) and those who wish to access the services provided via the Website. It contains all the information you need to know to use the Website in a responsible manner.
The Website is managed by Consorzio Shopinn, with registered offices in Brugnato (SP), Via Nuova Antica Romana snc, Economic and Administrative Index registration no. 125258, VAT no. 01392660112.
The Website registration service is provided by Consorzio Shopinn.
Registration is necessary to access the services reserved for members (bookings and newsletter).
To make the registration easier, you must enter your personal data to complete the process when filling in the form (name, surname, e-mail address, phone number).
By submitting the booking/registration form, you give your consent to Consorzio Shopinn to acquire your data and e-mail address, which are also necessary for the fulfilment of legal obligations.
To enable registration, Consorzio Shopinn may process some personal data in compliance with current regulations and in accordance with that set out below.
In compliance with the provisions of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (the so-called “Privacy Code”), with this statement Consorzio Shopinn provides some information regarding the processing of your personal data, provided by you, while browsing the Website and/or upon registering and/or when filling in booking and service forms.
The data you supply via the Website will be processed for the purposes needed for the following activities:
It is possible to access the Website and browse the services offered without providing personal data. Nonetheless, during the normal course of operations, the information systems and software that operate the Website acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in internet
This data is not acquired in association with specific interests but, by its own very nature, it could be processed or associated to identify users.
This category includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who access the Website, URL addresses, request times, methods used to submit the requests to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, etc. This data is only used to obtain anonymous statistical information on the Website (especially the number of accesses) and to check its correct functioning and is deleted immediately after processing. No directly identifiable information is processed.
Browsing data will be acquired according to the terms indicated above and only by Consorzio Shopinn.
Providing data for the purposes listed in point a) of art. 1 is purely discretionary.
However, as the processing of data is necessary to register and use reserved services, not providing data will make it impossible to register and book services.
As regards the purposes outlined in points b) and c) of art. 1 above, consent for data processing is merely optional and can be provided by ticking specific boxes for each single purpose at the bottom of the registration form. Not providing your consent will not affect your ability to register on the Website and/or make a booking and will only have the following effects:
– not providing the consent for the processing of data for the purposes of art. 1 point b) above, will make it impossible to receive commercial or informative information (‘newsletters’), promotional offers and discounts from Consorzio Shopinn and to prevent the latter from carrying out customer satisfaction market research and from providing information about special initiatives concerning its own and/or third-party products and/or services.
– not providing the consent for the processing of data for the purposes of art. 1 point c) above will make it impossible for Consorzio Shopinn to analyse user consumer choices (so-called “profiling”) by identifying the type and frequency of bookings made with Shopinn and, if indicated, the interest areas optionally selected by users on the registration form used to send specific informative/advertising material as described under art. 1 b) above.
You can withdraw your consent for the “Marketing” and “Profiling” purposes listed in art. 1 by contacting Consorzio Shopinn at the address indicated below. In addition, you can withdraw your consent for “Marketing” purposes via the link provided at the bottom of any promotional e-mail sent by Consorzio Shopinn.
Consent is compulsory as regards point d of art. 1 above.
Data will be processed via automated and non-automated electronic and paper tools using methods and means suitable to guarantee the safety and confidentiality of the data submitted in compliance with the Privacy Code. In particular, all technical, information, organisational, logistical and procedural safety measures will be adopted to guarantee the minimum level of data protection required by law. Access to data is only granted to data processing personnel authorised by each Data Controller or those appointed by each Data Controller.
Data will be managed and protected in environments where access is under constant surveillance.
The personal data provided may be disclosed or communicated to the following:
– employees and/or collaborators of Consorzio Shopinn and associated companies,
– companies or consultants that carry out installation, maintenance and update operations and manage hardware and software for Consorzio Shopinn,
– companies entrusted by Consorzio Shopinn to send online communications;
– all public and/or private subjects and individuals and/or legal entities (legal, administrative and tax consultancy offices) if the data is necessary or functional for the correct performance of contractual obligations concerning the services provided via the Website as well as obligations under the applicable law;
– company in charge of customer care;
– all the subjects (including Public Authorities) who have access to data under regulatory or administrative measures. No personal data provided by users when registering and/or booking on the Website will be disclosed;
– to companies in charge of staff selection.
The Data Controller is:
– Consorzio Shopinn, with registered offices in Brugnato (SP), Via Nuova Antica Romana snc; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; fax 0187/ 8948654.
Any request concerning personal data processing, also in compliance with art. 7 below, may be sent to the address indicated above.
Your data will be stored only for the time strictly necessary for the correct performance of the services offered.
Should you close your account on the Website, the data will be stored for administrative purposes for no more than three months, except for specific legal requirements on storing accounting documents or for public safety purposes.
In any case, it is understood that personal data will be stored and processed for the purposes listed in points (b) “Marketing” and (c) “Profiling” and (d) “Job opportunities” of art. 1 above, for the period permitted by law and by the provisions of the Data Protection Commissioner. After this period, Consorzio Shopinn may request you to renew your consent for such purposes or to make the data anonymous and store them solely for statistical or historical purposes.
In accordance with art. 7 of the Privacy Codes, you have the right to:
– the origin of your personal data as well as the purpose and manner of processing;
– the logic applied in the case of processing with electronic tools;
– the identification details of the Data Controller;
– the subjects or subject categories who may be informed of the data or who could gain access to the data as designated representatives in the State territory, processing officers or processors;
– the update, modification or integration of data;
– the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the blockage of the data processed in breach of the law, including data that needs to be stored for the purposes for which the data had been collected and processed;
– the confirmation that the operations described above have been brought to the knowledge of those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed – even for what concerns their content – unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right to be protected;
– for legitimate reasons, the processing of your data even though it is relevant to the purpose of the collection.
– the processing of your personal data for commercial purposes or to send advertising or direct sales material or to carry out market research or commercial communication surveys.
The rights listed above may be exercised by making a request to the Controller to be forwarded to Consorzio Shopinn via the postal service, telefax or e-mail to the addresses provided in art. 5 above.
8.1 Information on “cookies”
Cookies are data files that the Website transfers to your browser, where they are stored to be transferred back to the Website on the user’s next visit.
While browsing the Website, you can also receive cookies from other websites (so-called “third-party” cookies). This happens because, on the Website, there can be elements such as images or specific links to web pages from other domains located on different servers.
Cookies are used for IT authentication, to monitor browsing sessions and to store specific information about users that access the Website.
Certain operations cannot be performed without cookies.
The Website uses both so-called session cookies, which are deleted automatically when the browser is closed, and so-called persistent cookies, which are saved in your computer even after the browser is closed.
8.2 Type of cookies installed by this Website
This website installs the following own or third-party cookies:
The Website uses technical cookies such as:
navigation or session cookies that improve the browsing experience and use of the website;
analytical cookies, used to collect information in aggregated form without identifying single users for statistical purposes concerning the number of users and how the Website is visited;
functional cookies, which enable you to browse the Website according to a set of selected criteria (language, colours, etc.)
No prior consent is required for the installation of these cookies but users are informed about them (so-called short information) in the banner that appears on the home page or on any other page through which they access the Website.
The Website also uses profiling cookies, which are used to create user profiles and send targeted advertising messages in line with user preferences. To use these cookies, you must provide your specific consent as set forth by art. 23 of the Code after being informed in accordance with art. 13, paragraph 3 (art. 122, paragraph 1 of the Code).
8.3 Web analysis
To improve the services offered, the Website uses Google Analytics technology to perform a statistical assessment on how the Website is used. Information may be collected such as access time, browser type/version, operating system, enabled Java scripts and URL – albeit in anonymous form. No data is directly attributable to a single user.
With reference to the various types of cookies, please note that:
it will be possible to prevent Google from collecting cookie-generated data concerning your use of this Website (e.g. the number of clicks on one page while browsing the Website) by downloading and installing the plug-ins available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it
More information is available at http://www.google.com/intl/it/analytics/privacyoverview.html
Please also note that, on this webpage, the “gat._anonymizeIp();” code was added to Google Analytics to guarantee the anonymous transmission of IP addresses (so-called IP-Masking).
The Website is under no obligation to include the information concerning third parties on its home page.
8.4 How to disable cookies
This Website provides options to enable/disable single cookies by following the procedures outlined below although, if you disable cookies, you may not be able to use the Website.
You can block or delete cookies by changing the settings of the software you use to access the Website.
It is possible to set up your browser to accept or refuse all cookies or to be notified when a cookie is set. Each browser is different, so verify the procedure to modify cookie preferences on your browser guide.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative effect on the functionality of the Website.
It is also possible to delete cookies already set on your computer. Please verify the procedure in your browser guide.
The Website may modify this statement. If this statement is substantially modified, Consorzio Shopinn will publish a notice reporting the change on the home page of the Website. Please check the statement to be informed on any changes.